We envisage that you will bring your portfolio to us for this session, or send an online folder of your work. (we are based in Falmouth, Cornwall)
The benefit of our individual Portfolio Advice is:
* We get you interview ready
* We enable you to feel organised and focussed
* We can help with diagnosing your specialist area
* We are highly experienced Art & Design Educators
Our Portfolio Advice session includes:
* One to One portfolio discussion.
* Discussion around the nature, content and focus of your work.
* Consideration of the art & design processes employed in work and how this relates to application(s).
* Encouraging reflection upon working process and idea development as an important element in building
* The most effective way to present a portfolio for an interview.
* Advice on creating a digital portfolio.
* The importance of selecting and ordering work, to best show off your skills.
* Advice sheet.
What you will need to bring :
* Sketchbooks, drawings books and journals.
* Course work including preparatory studies.
* Any other work that you have made in addition to coursework .
* 3D work if transportable, otherwise photographs.
* Photography / film work.
* Garments, Costume, Samples.
* Drawings / evidence of observation & reflection.
* The questionnaire supplied by us.
1:1 Portfolio Session 1.5 hour £65.00
1:1 Portfolio / Individual Careers Advice Session 2 hours £85.00
1:1 Portfolio/Individual Careers Advice Session 3 hours £125.00
Follow up sessions available at £45.00 per hour.